SoluNeemTM is a water-soluble, Neem based bio-insecticide through globally patented "Microencapsulation technology". The unique technology protects highly sensitive bioactive principles of neem seed kernels in storage and post application, resulting in enhanced field results. SoluneemTM can work both as Systemic & translaminar (Absorbed through leaves) and its effect can last for weeks. Neem Magic acts as both pesticide and fungicide and works more as translaminar.
- USA OMRI certified for Organic cultivation.
- US EPA Approved product sold as Azasol in the USA
- A broad spectrum botanical insecticide from Neem
- A dried powder, freely soluble in water and stable over 2 years
- Handy, ease in transportation
- Having 60000 ppm Azadirachtin along with several other bioactive principles of neem
- Effective against wide range of insect pests of sucking and chewing types
- As effective as chemical insecticides and can be used in both organic as well as conventional agriculture
- Able to prevent insecticide resistance due to its multiple ways of action and types of effect
- Safe to beneficial insects & crop defenders
- Not having acute toxicity or reproductive effects.
- Developed by VMSRF
SoluneemTM is found very effective against Spider mites, diamond back moth (Plutella), Helicoverpa, Spodoptera, Epilachna beetles, hoppers, aphids, coconut black headed caterpillar and others. It can be alternated/combined with other biological/chemical methods to manage overlapping and multiple generations.
For all crops ensure complete coverage of crop plants for the best control. Apply SoluneemTM @ dilution of 0.5 grams in one liter of water for aerial spray application in all crops against variety of insects. Use 200 liter of spray solution per acre for a high-volume spray. Repeat application 10-14 days later if necessary, after scouting for pest incidence and damage.
To apply SoluneemTM select a suitable power or pump pressure sprayer or a hand-held trigger type sprayer that will deliver a forceful, fine, leaf and fruit covering, wetting, spray mist.
Apply SoluneemTM as a foliar spray or a drench to soil or soil-less media (e.g., greenhouses and mushroom houses) to control insects and nematodes. When needed, drench soil to control soil borne pests, including soil-borne larvae of foliar insect pests. When applying as a drench, avoid excessive leaching. Apply SoluneemTM through sub-surface soil treatment equipment (e.g. turf grass). To repel adult flies, apply may also be done using fogging equipment.
Pack Size : 10 Grams, 100 Grams & 1Kg.